Update on graduated student Miklos Josa

Here's what Miklos had to say about his exciting career in Europe's hospitality industry:

Currently I work full time as Tour/Cruise Manager Gate1Travel based out of Fort Washington, Philadelphia. As a Tour/Cruise Manager I am responsible for the smooth operations of all the off-board and some of the on-board activities of our passenger.

I consider my job to be a traveling version of a hotel concierge. I have to make arrangements for local group transfers, local guides, concert tickets, etc. in all the countries that I travel through. I have to be knowledgeable about all the local suppliers and many other aspects of the towns that we visit in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary. Customers can come up to me with any question, anytime.

Before working full time for Gatel Travel, I also worked as a Front Office Supervisor at Boscolo New York Palace Hotel, a five-star hotel in Budapest.

Both on board of a cruise ship and in a hotel, my previous education and work history in hospitality makes cooperation with the hotel personnel a lot easier and smoother.

So thank you IHMC.

I am attaching a few pictures for you to see and to share with everyone at IHMC.

Best wishes,

Miklos


Below: Miklos spent New Year's Eve in Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany. Here are photos of Plönlein, a former market place, which is one of the most photographed places in Germany.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Code: 'Hotel Wear'

Michael Jackson’s Most Memorable Hotel Visits