News from Thailand

Alyce Tanakitchotikul, Class of 2010
Assistant Sales Manager for Luxury Hotel's Letter of Gratitude
Response from the author of our 'Dress to Impress- Dress for Success' blog

We received the follow email after we re-posted a blog an alumni had written a few years back.

"I just read the IHMC student blog today and found the repost of the article that I wrote few years back, and I realized that it's been awhile since I last wrote to you. I can't help but smile while I was reading that article. IHMC did teach me a lot about this. Vancouver is definitely not too bad for a suit. Students shouldn't even complain. Try wearing them in Bangkok!

Just to update the school with my current job; I am still working for lebua Hotels and Resorts, but I got promoted in August last year, so my current title is Assistant Sales Manager - Corporate. As a salesperson of a luxury hotel who has to meet the clients on and off property everyday, I have to take the dress code more serious than ever. As an unwritten rule of the hotel, sales can only wear white blouse, black suit, black polished heels, and carry leather bag. I have no complaint as I was well taught from IHMC to understand how important it is to dress appropriately. Thank you very much."

We are very proud of our current and alumni students and are so happy when we hear such great success stories!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Code: 'Hotel Wear'

Michael Jackson’s Most Memorable Hotel Visits